Crews knock down Lolo household fireplace

UPDATE: 6:08 p.m. – Aug. 12, 2021

LOLO- Missoula Rural Fire Investigators have done the investigation on the scene of the Structure Hearth in Lolo.

Michael Bowman, MRFD Battalion Chief, said the hearth was accidental in mother nature and induced by a fuel burner on the stove that was left in the on placement.

The homeowner had remaining the residence somewhere around 30 minutes prior to the phone to 911.

There ended up no occupants in the home at the time of the fire and all animals in the home were rescued by the original arriving engine organization from Lolo.

The house did have doing work smoke detectors.

Investigators believed $70,000 in harm to the home.

First arriving crews’ speedy actions held the hearth to the room of origin(kitchen), saving approximately $700,000 of composition and home from injury.

Missoula Rural Hearth District many thanks Missoula Unexpected emergency Providers, Missoula County Sheriffs Business office, and Northwestern Strength crews for their aid and reaction.

UPDATE: 11:26 a.m. – Aug. 12, 2021

LOLO – Firefighters were being able to knock down a Thursday early morning fireplace at a dwelling in Lolo.

The Missoula Rural Fireplace District (MRFD) responded to reports of smoke coming from a home in the 5300 block of Expedition Travel shortly just before 9:15 a.m.

MTN Information

MRFD Assistant Chief Brent L. Christopherson suggests the crews arriving from Lolo described smoke displaying from the front of the residence and that fire and smoke had been visible in the kitchen of the residence.

Firefighters ended up speedily capable to set out the fireplace and look for the property. Nobody was residence a the time and quite a few puppies have been rescued, according to Christopherson.

There is no term nevertheless on what induced the hearth or how significantly problems was performed to the house.

Lolo fire

Mark Thorsell/MTN Information

(1st report: 9:52 a.m. – Aug. 12. 2021)

Crews are on the scene of a property fireplace that is burning in Lolo.

Somke can be seen coming from the single-story property found on Expedition Push.

There was no person dwelling when the fire broke out.

The Missoula Rural Fireplace District has engines and a h2o tanker on the scene.

Firefighters could be observed entering through the front of the residence which is in close proximity to the intersection with Terry Lane.

This tale will be current.